Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed = Catnip to a deer

Dunk

While i was hunting this weekend i decided to toke a bowl in the woods. I thought maybe the smoke might hinder the deer from coming my way.

Wouldnt you know not 10 minutes later there were like 6 Doe right up on me practically begging me to pass the chronic?

Imagine smokin a bowl with a hoof. That would be craaaazy.

wtf?

lol

Dunk said:
While i was hunting this weekend i decided to toke a bowl in the woods. I thought maybe the smoke might hinder the deer from coming my way.

Wouldnt you know not 10 minutes later there were like 6 Doe right up on me practically begging me to pass the chronic?

Imagine smokin a bowl with a hoof. That would be craaaazy.

so did you blow all their heads off?

When I was 12, my Great-Uncle sliced an apple, wrapped it in a napkin and put it in the front pocket of my Woolrich coat. I got an 8 point whitetail, dressed at 205 that year. Used that superstition since. But hey, Chronic? You might be on to something there.

Interesting. I wonder if the deer are just curious, because it's an unfamilar smell, or if it's something else.

It may be just me, but getting high while packing a high-powered rifle seems a bit reckless.

This is why I'm a bow-season hunter only :)

MikeMartial said:
Interesting. I wonder if the deer are just curious, because it's an unfamilar smell, or if it's something else.

It may be just me, but getting high while packing a high-powered rifle seems a bit reckless.

This is why I'm a bow-season hunter only :)

I've heard of guys in a tree stand 30 feet off the ground with an arrow in thier guts as well, tho :(

Nothing like standing out in a cut field while driving and hearing shit whizz past your head. Then you get the old "Oh sorry man, I didn't see you." Some serious fucking morons out there.

MikeMartial said:

You have a point. But Im on 40 acres of my private property. Im 20 feet in the air of an enclosed tree stand.

But i guess smokin till i hallucinate doesnt help right?

Maybe those deer weren't even there? Freaky.

Dunk said:
You have a point. But Im on 40 acres of my private property. Im 20 feet in the air of an enclosed tree stand.

But i guess smokin till i hallucinate doesnt help right?

Maybe those deer weren't even there? Freaky.

Sweet! Hunting your own ground must rock.

Top Bottom