Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Websites for raw material suppliers - protein?

Holy shit, SofaGeorge! How did you find r-ALA so fast? Cool beans bro, I am all over this.

P.S. Sofa and I have an exclusive so dont even bother asking where the place is. :)

kronk said:
Holy shit, SofaGeorge! How did you find r-ALA so fast? Cool beans bro, I am all over this.

P.S. Sofa and I have an exclusive so dont even bother asking where the place is. :)

Two phone calls. No single raw material hasn't been offered to McKessons first.

Shit... this has been a whacky eye opener. I have been retired for several years. this is the first time I've looked at raw materials prices in an age.

Stuff is really cheap now.

I'm curious.. what does one do with raw supplement materials? Create a new brand of supplement to sell?

Dooley said:
I'm curious.. what does one do with raw supplement materials? Create a new brand of supplement to sell?

It's really easy to start a new supplement line. You just call a contract manufacturer like VitaQuest or Graden State Nutritionals. They both contract to manufacturer thousands of independant lines of health supplements and vitamin products. But, they don't manufacture raw materials themselves. They just mix, encapsulate, blister pack, and package.

They buy raw materials from bulk manufacturers... Like Roche makes most pharmaceutical grade vitamin C.

It's actually very easy to track down all raw materials. They all get offered to the same channels and dealers by sales reps... it just gets very interesting to price compare the purchase of say 10,000 kilos of hydro whey protein vs. a 5 lbs tub of Optimum Whey.

Most health supplements are on a minimum of a 10X1 to 20X1 ratio. That means the cost to make the product is 10-20 times multiplied for the retail price. (i.e., a product that costs $20 retail cost only $1 to make and bottle.) MLM products are often even on a 30X1 ratio.)

Top Bottom