Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wearing a Helmet on a bicycle!

gettinlarger said:

i just thought you had a hard-on for Steve McQueen ...

Interestingly enough the bike was named after his movie.

Bullit said:

Cool! Downhill or x-country?

I love the downhill/freeride scene (hence my handle).

oh man, your handle never even occured to me! (figured it was some homosexual term or something). I used to race XC, raced in the Ontario Cup a few years, did pretty well... but then i started taking my workouts way more seriously, and my upper body got way too big and slowed me down a lot to ever place top 10. So then I changed to trials, which was kinda boring, so i made my own adaption of street trials/urban riding. I built up a fucking awesome bike from scratch... norco team trials frame, Z1 on the front, rhino rims, SRAM9.0 the full way, Mag HS breaks.... cost me around $3000.... then it got stolen when i went to school... so id rather spend my money elsewhere now, so I just have my XC race bike left

i take it you ride a bullit? one of my best friends is sponsored by santa cruz, and they hooked him up with a Super 8... i dunno what he rides now though, a V10 i think...

you should.....dont wanna end up like Pennypacker if you crash head-first into an ugly tree

I'm torn. It's hard to look cool when you're wearing one of those helmets. And since I have the maturity level of a high schooler I want to look cool at all times so I usually don't wear a helmet.

Since I have done 140 on a motorcyle without a helmet I think I would skip on enen fast moving bicycle.

I ride up to 125 miles a week and I would never consider going without a helmet on and you couldn't pay me enough to ride with headphones on. I want to be able to hear screeching tires, horns, "hey lookout!" before it's too late.

tiger88 said:
yea for a cruz around the block no, but for serious riding yes with the helmut

I knew you two were buddies.
Does Helmut bring his wife Heidi? He's fuckin crazy, that guy.

Top Bottom