Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Way for legal precursors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainsboy

I'm fairly new to this site and love the information so far. Anyhow, from what I have gathered is that Pre-Cursors to steroids were taken off the market in the US. My question is why doesnt a company make 2 seperate pills, two different bottles, however when stacked together they become a precursor. Could this be used as a loop hole? Many people stack things like testopro, erase, etc. Why not design a pill Called "A" and a seperate pill called "B" then when these are taken together they product the precursor such as the popular 1AD that a lot of people loved back in 2004

hi there i am quite new to bodybuilding but a showing great results.
one of my problems is getting the good supplements and extras as i am living in botswana next door to south africa.
i have just started an insulin cycle but am worried that i will put on allot of body fat so i want to stack it with duromine as a fat burner.
as i said my choices are limited. dose any one see a potential risk or will i be ok..

thanks

We don noot discuss insulin protocols on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom