Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water vs milk for protein

Svirid 017

Is there any difference if you mix your protein inwater or milk? Will it be equally good in both water and milk, or anyof them is especially good for protein use?

If you look at it from a purely health perspective, water is better. Protein will mix and get absorbed equally well in both water and milk. However, water is healthier, as unlike milk it has no lactose and additional carbs. On the other hand, most people find that protein tastes better when mixed with milk.

I am not a fan of regular milk. It is very high in sugar and most people are sensitive to lactose (the sugar naturally found in dairy products). Most people will experience bloating and gas from consuming milk.

All these almond/rice/soy/hemp etc milk products are all a scam. They are very low in protein, high in carbs and high in fat. They have very little nutrients and are pretty much empty calories.

Stick with water. A good quality whey protein isolate will take good in water. I havent once heard someone complain about a wheytobuildmuscle shake from n2bm.com in water.

Milk will just add more calories and lactose. Milk is inflammatory as well so I would try to avoid it. I would actually recommend avoiding all dairy if possible.

Top Bottom