Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Consumption while on Diesel......

Fuck if I eat like 2 pieces of whole grain bread within 15 minutes I need like 2 glasses of water.

After awhile if you pay attention to your body you can get really good at knowing when you need to drink. I pretty much have a glass of water nearby at all times, but especially after meals.

I probably average 1-1.5 gallons a day even if I'm just sitting around the house.

back pumps start at about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks in. They can be pretty bad not even gonna lie. Alot of water I heard helps I still had them. U can try running taurine I heard it helps. No way around it man. Everyone gets them. Just the extra blood flow and the lower back and calfs are the first muscles to get pumps. Its not horrible I had to take a little bit longer in between sets on squats and deadlifts but youll get through it.

back pumps start at about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks in. They can be pretty bad not even gonna lie. Alot of water I heard helps I still had them. U can try running taurine I heard it helps. No way around it man. Everyone gets them. Just the extra blood flow and the lower back and calfs are the first muscles to get pumps. Its not horrible I had to take a little bit longer in between sets on squats and deadlifts but youll get through it.

my lower back is fucked anyway, maybe im getting the back pumps but just cant tell the difference lol. when i got calf pumps on beastdrol, drinking alot of water was instant relief. i tried drinking a monster for the taurine, didnt notice anything

my lower back is fucked anyway, maybe im getting the back pumps but just cant tell the difference lol. when i got calf pumps on beastdrol, drinking alot of water was instant relief. i tried drinking a monster for the taurine, didnt notice anything

Nice man good to hear. Yea well you gotta sacrafice something for something you know what I mean. If I have to get some back pumps for a bit then whatever haha. Ill up my water intake to 1.5 gallons a day then I guess.

Top Bottom