Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Bloat

DaveNY

Guys, I just started taking Creatine, and I'm in day 2 of loading....I know some of you say to hell with loading. Anyway, I read some post saying that I'd retain less water overall if I drank alot of water after each does of creatine. Well, I've drank about 5 liters so far today, and I think I'm going to explode. My stomach is bulging with water. My sodium intake is low to normal. Am I overdoing it?

DaveNY :fro:

you keep water weight while on creatine and will look bloated,drink alot of water but dont flush all sodium out

How much water would you recomend drinking then? I ussually drink a minimum of 2 litres a day, but if im on creatine i try to double that.

Fat tissue doesn't have creatine stores, so guess what? You can't retain water there!

Creatine will increase intra muscular water levels, which will make you appear to have more muscle, not more fat.

BTW, stop loading now. Two days of loading results in the same muscle creatine levels as 5 days. Elevated stores can be maintained with as little as 2g per day.

Thanks for the reply, Cack. Nice to hear from a fellow Albanian... I'll stop loading now.

DaveNY, AlbanyNY

:fro:

I read that a minimum of 3.5litres was required to MAKE CREATINE WORK EFFICIENTLY AS IT SHOULD

Personally I drink 2 gallons a day (7 litres)

I drink about 4 litres in the morning the rest afternoon tapered off in the evening, it doesnt bloat me out as I space it out as said

My sodium intake is low-normal

Top Bottom