Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warrior Labz, Epic Labs, or Epi-Strong?

DesertDog

So I have decided to run a cycle of oral pro hormones. I'm 26, 6'01, 185. I had a shoulder surgery in feb and have struggled to get any size back that I lost. I hit the gym about 4 days week right now which I will obvi increase if I do a cycle. What do you guys recommend? I am inexperienced in body building and supps. I am wondering how warrior Labz, epic labs, & epi- strong compare to each other. Also, im planning on doing a month on / month off for at least 2-3 cycles. Do I need to use a diff PCT and pro hormone each time? And anyone have recommendations for the best way to keep my gains when between cycles & when I take some time off? Any info would be great. Thanks a lot for ur time fellas

Have heard good things about Epi-Strong, that's the one from the list you gave that is most trust worthy. Even with Pro-H companies you have to research and get all the review's you can just like IM AAS. Pruduct powder purity and dosage may very from company to company. Hope this helps.

One month on and one month off is going to fuck you up. Time between cycles should equal cycle length + PCT. So 4 weeks Epi, 4 weeks pct 8 weeks off. You need to do some more research bro.

Top Bottom