Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WARNING!!! AnabolicStore.Com is a Scam!!

IronFist88

"A Super Shredding Stack That Guarantees You'll Be 6%, 5% Even 4% Body Fat In Just 30 Days! We guarantee top quality of all of our products! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product or level of customer service, simply call or email us to get an R.M.A.(Return Merchandise Authorization Number) within 90 days of your purchase." This is taken directly from their website. I called them to make sure that this applied to me and I was told be Vance that it was a no questions asked full money back guarantee. I was told when I purchased the "6-Week Summer Stack™ (over 200lbs)" that I would receive a sample meal and workout plan, and I would get a call from them every week to check on my progress. I didn't get any. I had to call them each week to find out what I should do and where I should be while I was on "The Stack". Every week I was told that I would see most of the results in the last 2 weeks of the program, and the last 2 weeks of the program is when I didn't have any results. At the end of the 4th week I was at 17% body fat and at the end of the 6th week I was still at 17% body fat. I didn't lose any more body fat then anyone else would have on a fat cutting diet and cardio program. I sent 2 emails, the first to get a Return Merchandise Authorization Number, and the second one was to management. I was sent an email asking me to call. I called to ask for my money back guarantee and I was told that I would not receive one because Jeff the manager said that he thinks that I did very well. I don't think that his opinion overrules the guarantee. They made up a guarantee that was not listed on the website or any of the paperwork that I received or told over the phone when I purchased the product. On Dec. 18th I spoke on the phone with a customer service representative, Tyler, and the manager, Jeff, for close to 45 min. regarding my refund. The call was concluded when Jeff stated that no refund will be given and I was hung up on. I feel that the customer service level that I received was poor and the company is not standing by their guarantee policy.

are you kidding? I thought Jeffs products were top notch!..... Just kidding, I believe they are wrong because they are not honoring their guarntee but did you honestly think you would be able to get down to 4, 5 or 6% with this snake oil?

FTC does not allow false advertising. You may have a valid lawsuit or valid dispute with your cc company.

sorry to hear about that, i hate when people get screwed over by shady people. Visit www.FTC.gov and www.bbb.org and file your complaints, you'll be very surprised at how the shady companies will respond to their "guarantee" when the gov't gets involved. I was screwed out of a guarantee and a warrantee by a company about a year ago, after i logged a complaint with both websites, i was called by two people from the websites, and then the business itself called to say that the check was in the mail!!! and it was!!! good luck, dont' back down on this, we gotta put these scam artisits in their place.

Just to let everyone know, I'm not a novice or rookie or anything like that. I've been working out for over ten years and I played college football and I just recently got certified for closing the #3 Captains of Crush Grippers from IronMind.Com. I didn't get this stuff because I was completely convinced that I would get to 6% bodyfat. I got it because when I called the dude told me that there are no rules for a refund. "For any reason" he said. So I thought it couldn't hurt to try.

man, i beleive you, novice or pro, anyone can get screwed buying anything. good luck at getting back at these pricks.

I appreciate all the responses, positive or negative. AnabolicStore.com has changed their website to HCmuscle.com two days after I spoke with the manager on the phone. I’ve looked on the website and they’ve removed the 6 week summer stack from the Diet & Fat Loss > Custom Stacks section. The only way I could find the stack was to do a search. I guess they are preparing for the complaint that I filed with the BBB and FTC.

Top Bottom