Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting To Gain Muscle

jonathanallen

i have been going to the gym for around abouts 6 months and am slowly noticeing a difference. but am now starting to take it more seriously and want some pointers on good ways to gain muscle and shed body fat. i understand a good nutrion is needed ( what foods should i be eating and what foods should i be staying away from) maybe some excersises that have worked for you. and also are protien shakes and what not worth the time and money?? any pointers would be grately appreciated
smile.gif

i have been going to the gym for around abouts 6 months and am slowly noticeing a difference. but am now starting to take it more seriously and want some pointers on good ways to gain muscle and shed body fat. i understand a good nutrion is needed ( what foods should i be eating and what foods should i be staying away from) maybe some excersises that have worked for you. and also are protien shakes and what not worth the time and money?? any pointers would be grately appreciated
smile.gif

A little more information would help, age, weight, est BF, current diet, supps, etc....

Excercises?

Squats, Deads, Bench, pretty much in that order.

Starting Strength program is a real good one for lifters in their first couple years. Actually, for anyone, but beginners on a high caloric diet respond very well to it.

For Hyptheropy I suggest HST or DC. google them. They're better than "Regular" splits which is based at no science at all. DIET + TRAINING.

eat clean!! eat alot of chicken, red meat, eggs, protein shakes, vegetables, potatoes, pasta. your better of eating 6 smaller meals a day of good foods with alot of protein. stay away from junk food in general and drink water and lots of it

Last edited:
smile.gif

heres a start. eat 6 plate fulls of food per day. make each one real wholesome cooked food. (no processed crap). make each meal 60% protein from chicken, fish, or egg whites, 30% complex carbs oats, whole grain pasta, sweat potato ect. and 10% fats from extra virgin olive oil, mac nut oil, mixed nuts ect. along with all of these meals eat a serving of broccoli. in addition to these meals eat 1 apple and 1 banana every day. drinking lots of water is also a must.

make the meal sizes so that you are not getting to hungry before the next one and your not stuffing yourself.

do 30mins of cardio on an empty stomach a few times per week.

for training what do you have now? how many days do you want to work out? are you going to a gym? do you have any physical limitations? how old are you?

Top Bottom