Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WANTED: females w/ sus 250 experience

1st shot

well, i did my first shot on saturday. i was really freaked about it. couldn't stand the thought of a needle in me. however, my guy assisted me. and let me tell you he laughed at me the entire time while i got the nerve up to do it. do everything that warlobo said and you'll have no problems. it was totally painless. i didn't even know the needle was in me. my guy said the key was in the syringe used. Termuno 25ga 1 in. sharpest and most hollow on the market. check w/ an*mal. won't ever use anything else. strength seems to be up some, but it's early. the plan is 50 mg every 7 days. for at least 4 weeks. then switch to anavar or keep the sus rolling if the results are substantial. i have had a couple of zits come up this week, but first ovulation then started. glute was a little sore 1st & 2nd day, nothing major. oh yea, Texas Guns do you mind saying where from in the dallas area or which gym??? we are also here. will have pics posted soon. yea, can someone tell me how to do that on this board? thanks, everyone will keep ya'll posted in this thread over time.

Last edited:
delayed cycle

ladies, thank you for your support. i have had to delay the cycle by a couple of weeks. just as i was starting to feel the effects!!! the auto accident i was in last month reaaly has my back screwed up. doc says it should only be another three weeks til good as new. i'll start over then.
this will probably ruin my chances of competing in the middle of november. i'll update just as soon as i can.

sucks...sorry to hear that:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

hope you feel better soon... (and glad to hear that you're still around and with us!)

phem

Top Bottom