Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to do first physique competition

Yea there's time. Shoot for a 16 week prep. You have between 18 and 19. So I say start getting ready and hit it soon. Have you spoken to any coaches?

Hey Mike,

You have enough time for November but I would get started and focused as soon as possible. That seems like a lot of time but it'll sneak up fast on you. I agree 100% with Saiyan7 on hiring a coach. You can save yourself a lot of time by hiring a coach and not making the same mistakes they made.

There is the physical training for a show but people forget about all the small details like posing, stage presentation, tanning etc.

Send me a PM or email if you want any help with your show. I work with a lot of competitors and would love to help you with your first show. You can find out more about me on my website trevordietcoach.com

Hey tips how to make chicken. Rice and veggies taste better without adding calories or macros

Boil your rice with garlic powder and chilli powder mixed in the water and the rice will soak up the powders and become a spicy garlic rice... (Do this with any spice you like to make the rice taste like it)

Veggies same deal.. Coat them calorie free cooking spray, and add spices to them, then throw them in the oven for 30 mins

Chicken I will usually marinate in lemon juice, and 0 cal hot sauce with some spices/herbs and then either fry or bake it

And MUSTARD is the go-to sauce... No cals and low sodium! Booooom!

Those are my go-to's while dieting

Boil your rice with garlic powder and chilli powder mixed in the water and the rice will soak up the powders and become a spicy garlic rice... (Do this with any spice you like to make the rice taste like it)

Veggies same deal.. Coat them calorie free cooking spray, and add spices to them, then throw them in the oven for 30 mins

Chicken I will usually marinate in lemon juice, and 0 cal hot sauce with some spices/herbs and then either fry or bake it

And MUSTARD is the go-to sauce... No cals and low sodium! Booooom!

Those are my go-to's while dieting

Wow man. That's amazing!!! Thanks so much!!

Top Bottom