Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wannabe war heroes

fly to fight you, you need one more bomb

wtf, why are you bombing me. i am losing all my k and footbal season is coming

It's more often than not the wash outs who claim to be SF. I see it all the time, and don't even fuck with them anymore, because they're going to keep telling mfkrs they're a SEAL next week at the bar anyways, even though they don't know what SWIC is.

I'm 0331 and 2/5 weapons attatched to Recon a lot, and there is a pretty big difference between battalion recon and force recon. I wouldn't want that shit as part of my every day life, those bastards are insane to do all that training. They also are not much into telling everyone within earshot how awesome they are, so anyone going on about being SF is usually full of shit..

Oh I almost forgot, since I'm rarely in C&C and don't get to say this as much as I would like, and being that this thread title defines java to a T and he's probably gonna see it via alter or however, I would like to extend a very sincere and meaningful "go fuck yourself"

I truly mean that bro, from the bottom of my heart. Please die.

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Oh I almost forgot, since I'm rarely in C&C and don't get to say this as much as I would like, and being that this thread title defines java to a T and he's probably gonna see it via alter or however, I would like to extend a very sincere and meaningful "go fuck yourself"

I truly mean that bro, from the bottom of my heart. Please die.

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Hahaha who's this java I hear so much about?

Hunter Of Gunmen

look for youtube vids and various references to bullshit

It's more often than not the wash outs who claim to be SF. I see it all the time,

They also are not much into telling everyone within earshot how awesome they are, so anyone going on about being SF is usually full of shit..

Amen!

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Top Bottom