Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wahhooo just ordered, Bridge, unleashed, gear, and ancient strength!

I just ordered Unleashed & Bridge from Need2 for pct. I also ordered Sarm. Unleashed is great.

Bridge is a great product

Which Sarm did you order?

I want to try SARMS and this new Bridge...have not tried either of them yet

The bridge is AWESOME and works great for females too, and I know of a couple more that are also beginning to take it! :)

did you get a double pack of unleashed? cause if you did i would def. recommend doing a double dose at 6 a day instead of 3. 3 is ok but 6 i really felt a huge difference. i have also tried 12 unleashed and 6 hcgenerate lol had my strength gains goin strong even in my pct after beastdrol.

for gear, take it intra workout belive me this is one of the best ways to take it. i started doing this after i read this article

Pre-digested protein during workout stimulates muscle growth

its basically some of the same stuff thats in gear. i also keep it by my bed and take it right before sleep. as soon as i wake up, and any time i get up to go to the bathroom. and i havent lost any muscle mass since i ended my diesel cycle.

wait the bottle says only to take one?????!??? yes i got double. should i be takeing 6, is that even healthy?

Top Bottom