Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

(W)ithout (O)ysters (D)aytime (I)nverted (N)ipples

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:

(W)ack (O)ff (D)ay (I)nto (N)ight

That's more fitting, I can't believe I'm 41 and still wacking my pud every other day.
 
Beastboy - at least 16!

Insano - Drink from my mule. LOL!! You've been listening to Norton for too long.

Did you hear the show on Monday where they had the pimp on.

Norton said..."I'm a buyer, I once got blow job for seven bucks and two cigarettes.."

I almost wrecked my damn car.
 
WODIN said:


Did you hear the show on Monday where they had the pimp on.

Norton said..."I'm a buyer, I once got blow job for seven bucks and two cigarettes.."

I almost wrecked my damn car.

OMG! That was too funny i was on RT. 287 coming home from work when Norton said that shit! Talkin' to Mr. White Folks! He wasn't joking either. He once got head from a transvestite and then let "it" finish cause he had already paid for it. LOL!

Insano
 
Captain_insano said:


OMG! That was too funny i was on RT. 287 coming home from work when Norton said that shit! Talkin' to Mr. White Folks! He wasn't joking either. He once got head from a transvestite and then let "it" finish cause he had already paid for it. LOL!

Insano

He he... Only Norton...
 
Top Bottom