Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vpx sports supplements?

DiaBOLic86

I saw an ad for vpx sports on espn today during the olympia contest. The products are labeled stuff like Decavar, 1-test, and other variations of steriod names. They even compare them to steroids on the web site. For example, "Users Boast extreme hardness and report a 257mg daily dose as being more effective than 400 mg Deca per week."

I assume they have roids in them. Can anyone verify this? Has anyone used them? Do they work, or are they just another one of those products that try to copy steroids but really can't within legal limits?

DiaBOLic86 said:
I saw an ad for vpx sports on espn today during the olympia contest. The products are labeled stuff like Decavar, 1-test, and other variations of steriod names. They even compare them to steroids on the web site. For example, "Users Boast extreme hardness and report a 257mg daily dose as being more effective than 400 mg Deca per week."

I assume they have roids in them. Can anyone verify this? Has anyone used them? Do they work, or are they just another one of those products that try to copy steroids but really can't within legal limits?

this stuff is shit man... and way too expensive... its "pro-hormones"(legal), not steroids... at all....... save you $ and get the real shit:p ;)

Yeah, there was no way I'm going to buy it. I was just curious. I sent away for a free sample of clenbutrx. It was completely free so why not. Its worth a shot, who knows, might work. If not, i'll throw it out.

Top Bottom