Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin Injection cycle help

skinnyboy2

First of hello to everyone, I used to come on this site when E2 was running it but the new guys are cool too
anyways, im 6 feet, 155 pounds, 22 yrs
I havent been in the gym in over a year because of anti biotics and surgury, my doctor told me dont go to gym until i am 100% healed, and now its been a year and 6 months since my surgury so im fully healed.
Does anyone know anything about vitamin Ampoules
I have
vitamin C injections 5mL/500mg
b-12 100 mcg
b complex (it doesnt say the strenght on the amp)
vitamin E 100mg
Im also gonna buy vitamin A, Vitamin D, F, and H
all injections.

My juice supply is
17 omandren
200 Danabol Ds 10mg (blue hearts)
20 amps 100mg pakiston organon deca
50 clomid tabs 50mg, 2 HCG 5000 I.U.

now here are my questions
1. How should i do the vitamins, or should i do it at all, how much dosage?
2. Should i do it the same time as the juice, 2 weeks before my cycle, or after my cycle?
3. Does anyone know about bad reactions of mixing juice and all those vitamins cause i couldnt find anything on the net?
4. Clomid question, I know your suppose to take clomid 3 weeks after your cycle if your using deca, 300 mg first day, 100 mg 10 days, than 50 mg 10 days, but since im using HCG as well does that rule change. Im going to take HCG one week after I finish my cycle for 2 weeks, so how should I do the clomid.
5. I already have a cycle in mind of 8 weeks, but I would appreciate cycle recommendation to compare with mine

I know this is a lot of shit i typed up, it looks like a novel but I would really appreciate the help, I dont want to fuck myself up
Thank you
I already have juice expereince, i did a deca and d-bol cycle about 3 years ago.

bro why do you feel that you need injectable vitamins? i've never heard of vitamin f and h, what are they? well, i'll tell you some vitamins are not benign and harmless, you better do the research and not 'experiment.' if worse comes to worse, call one of those compounding pharmacies and talk to a pharmacist there. believe it or not they have always been very helpful to me. but personally i don't see any need for inj. vitamins with the one exception of b12, which is not as easilly absorbed as other vitamins. i take a lot of vitamins (orally) and have never had a bad reaction with any as. if anything , they could help a lot, depending on what you're taking. good luck man.

If you havn't been to the gym in over then you need to start now and not touch any gear until you have had a min of 5-6 months heavy training- or you're gonna set yourself up for an injury!!!!!

RADAR

RADAR said:
If you havn't been to the gym in over then you need to start now and not touch any gear until you have had a min of 5-6 months heavy training- or you're gonna set yourself up for an injury!!!!!

RADAR

damn good advice!

Top Bottom