Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin E and gyno

Bump

Heres what the fellow with the gyno posted :

Im Whack's work out partner,,,,Im takeing the Vitamin E...I think its working well. My doctor is a young dude and he (in my opinion) knows his shit....as soon as I mentioned tren and gyno he told me to all about prolactin induced gyno and how Vitamin E will help in doses over 2500 units per day, he also said STOP TAKEING AS....so after stoping and taking the V-e my gyno is down 50%...its been about three weeks...I did take Tamoxifen for 2 weeks before I saw my doc...he told me to stop taking right away, just lots of Vitamin E....

Maybe somewhat. At very high doses it can interfere with the action of Vitamin K (dangerous especially if also on blood thinners), cause diarrhea, weakness and things like that. I don't know how long his doc told him to stay on this regimen. Chances are that he'll be ok. I guess anything's possible, but I've yet to hear/see an OD or death caused by Vit. E.

I'm not suggesting that we all go out and take a bottle of Vit. E a day. Just putting in my .02.

Lift Chief said:
Isn't vit e over 2500 units a day dangerous?

When my Border Collie was a pup, she chewed the lid off of a bottle of Vit E and ate the entire contents of the container. Fuck, I hadn't even opened it yet... there must have been 50 000 IU of Vit E in there! For a 15lb pup, that's a shite-load of Vit E. She was no worse for wear... I don't even know if there is a toxicity level for that Vitamin.

Top Bottom