Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin A & Zince = Increased testosterone levels?

U sure? According to several articles I've red tomatoes, meat and oyster are recommended because they are known for increasing testo levels, even though the person already had a decent diet.

Both can reach toxic levels rather quickly, so along with food and a multi-vitamin, thats all you would need for any purpose. As far as increase of testosterone, very doubtful, there are too many variables in ones body that effect hormones that those two could possibly have a notable effect.

U sure? According to several articles I've red tomatoes, meat and oyster are recommended because they are known for increasing testo levels, even though the person already had a decent diet.

Yeah I am sure.

Both can reach toxic levels rather quickly, so along with food and a multi-vitamin, thats all you would need for any purpose. As far as increase of testosterone, very doubtful, there are too many variables in ones body that effect hormones that those two could possibly have a notable effect.

So what's the Zinc and Vit A limit? Also, how can I know if I'm taking too much?

zinc 15mg?
I take close to 100 every day.

I paint walls.

Top Bottom