Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

video-> Jim Cramer Loses His Shiite omg

billfred said:
I like Cramer but he is self serving.

In this case what he is really saying is I am loosing my ass on some of these hedge funds so public, please try to bail me out. Go tell Bernake to help out so I don't loose so much money..........

he gave an interview a few months ago where he admitted to illegal Futures market manipulation (past the statute of limitations i assume) - said something along the lines of "yeah it was illegal but the SEC doesnt understand it so we got away with it oollooloolloo"

(the oolloolloo was implied)

gjohnson5 said:
I agree w/Phaded

maybe the fed should be listening to him

they did today lol-

they didnt lower the discount rate, but they bought 30sometthing billion in mortgage backed securities on the open market -- temporary liquidity

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
please lower rates!!!! the pricing desk is killing our business and guidelines are now so tight too :(

We've pretty much severed our ties with you guys (correspondent). CW has always been a bit of a pain, fucking Landsafe, but you've really been outdoing yourselves. Here's what GMAC is doing.

Email from my PLM:

We have been selling our stated 2nd mortgages to GMAC. As of today GMAC has made a price adjustment. The new hit for Stated 2nds about 80% CLTV is 10% to the rate. This hit has also been imposed on CLTV’s greater then 95%. So if you had a borrower that wanted a 100% 2nd SISA you rate would now be 28.8%. The only stated 2nd left to 100% CLTV is with US Bank. It is SIVA, underwritten by US Bank. 680 fico required and your credit better be perfect. More fun to follow I am sure.

jnevin said:
We've pretty much severed our ties with you guys (correspondent). CW has always been a bit of a pain, fucking Landsafe, but you've really been outdoing yourselves. Here's what GMAC is doing.

Email from my PLM:

We have been selling our stated 2nd mortgages to GMAC. As of today GMAC has made a price adjustment. The new hit for Stated 2nds about 80% CLTV is 10% to the rate. This hit has also been imposed on CLTV’s greater then 95%. So if you had a borrower that wanted a 100% 2nd SISA you rate would now be 28.8%. The only stated 2nd left to 100% CLTV is with US Bank. It is SIVA, underwritten by US Bank. 680 fico required and your credit better be perfect. More fun to follow I am sure.
That made my dick hard...if you were a chick I'd be totally porking you right now.

^^^

inside

with 700 scores low CLTV owner occ SFR conf loan balance

at par
30 year fixed is 7.00
5/1 IO 6.625

30 year Fixed rate second 7.75 with 3 yr hard ppp (depending on state with prepay or 2 discount points)

landsafe fucking sucks. appraisers dont ever give back strong values as if they are too easy on appraisals and something goes wrong CW may cut the ties with landsafe

I set a record last month for # of FHA loans I did

95 cash out on one loan
credit scores dont mean shit
reserves arent needed
closing costs are sometimes cheaper in some states
I can waive .5 on any loan

I did an FHA for 150k in IL the other day
closing costs 1500
.25 org no discount
then the MIP of course

but FHA's are pricing out better then conf 30 yr fixed

anyways you are a fucktard to even have a 30 year fixed

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
^^^

inside

with 700 scores low CLTV owner occ SFR conf loan balance

at par
30 year fixed is 7.00
5/1 IO 6.625

30 year Fixed rate second 7.75 with 3 yr hard ppp (depending on state with prepay or 2 discount points)

landsafe fucking sucks. appraisers dont ever give back strong values as if they are too easy on appraisals and something goes wrong CW may cut the ties with landsafe

I set a record last month for # of FHA loans I did

95 cash out on one loan
credit scores dont mean shit
reserves arent needed
closing costs are sometimes cheaper in some states
I can waive .5 on any loan

I did an FHA for 150k in IL the other day
closing costs 1500
.25 org no discount
then the MIP of course

but FHA's are pricing out better then conf 30 yr fixed

anyways you are a fucktard to even have a 30 year fixed

ARM and jumbo pricing are shit lately. There isn't enough ysp available to take the hits, so costs are higher. A 30 fixed is the only thing pricing well. 6.5 pays 1.25 today.

Top Bottom