Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vicodin in the u.k

people who know nothing about it, NOR have taken "VICODIN" i would suggest not talk shit about what you "HEAR"
i love vicodin, my joint pain goes away. it is VERY popular in the BB world. "UNLESS" you let it take over you, for example: you cannot workout without it" that is another story, but if you like to use it once or twice/day, it is fine with me. i have been taking it for this reason for years.
my problem is building up a tolerance and taking 7 extra strength per day to get rid of the headaches, thats when i am strong and stop taking it for a while. those who cannot do that shouldnt take it at all. this is my .02
sorry for those who are against it, and also never took it:)

mike001 said:
people who know nothing about it, NOR have taken "VICODIN" i would suggest not talk shit about what you "HEAR"
i love vicodin, my joint pain goes away. it is VERY popular in the BB world. "UNLESS" you let it take over you, for example: you cannot workout without it" that is another story, but if you like to use it once or twice/day, it is fine with me. i have been taking it for this reason for years.
my problem is building up a tolerance and taking 7 extra strength per day to get rid of the headaches, thats when i am strong and stop taking it for a while. those who cannot do that shouldnt take it at all. this is my .02
sorry for those who are against it, and also never took it:)

Hey Mike01, what happened to the fluid in your abdomen or intestines? What caused it and where was it?

T

hey,
it was irritable bowel, which is caused by fat in foods and bloat you with fluids. that explains when i threw up, i felt better while NO air coming out.
do you have any comments on what i should do to avoid this? i have had it the past 3 NIGHTS in a ROW! i just dont know why it never happened before?
thanks buddy
Mike001

irritable bowel syndrome is the most common cause of patients seeing GI docs. It is caused by stress, anxiety, poor diet with not enough fiber, etc. It is very dependent on nerves/stress. Try adding more fiber to your diet. Im surprised you are eating fatty foods since you look ripped.

Nip that stress in the bud too.

T

i eat almost TOO clean most of the time. it must be the stress, which i have ALOT!
i really appreciate your concern!
Mike001

Top Bottom