Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Very good BD DECABOL 250 Fake.

snowyk12

New member
I got some BD Deca from a buddy. I think it is just test with oil. I have had no gains and I know Deca is suppossed to give massive gains. It looks exactly like the Deca bottles i have seen except next to the Decabol 250 0n the label there is no R with a circle around it. Had green cap with BD on it, same bottle, Red BD hologram Label was all legit except the 250 with the r circled. Took some pics but all fuzzy and can not get any with good quality. Anyone else seen this?
 
I've found BD products to be expensive and now commonly faked, I wouldn't go near their stuff. Even the packaging is crap.
 
I agree 100%
Never liked BD products myself.
People say that real BD stuff u should feel the dragon hologram
 
snowyk12 said:
I know Deca is suppossed to give massive gains.

Thats your other problem... you "know" what deca is supposed to do?

Deca does fuck all for me... I dont care for it at all.

Plus your gains have more to do with the food you are eating than the drugs you are taking...

I woudl suggest refraining from pointing out what you "know"
 
I actually believe that this may be what I encountered. I had some BD Deca lying around and felt that it was actually test when I used it. I have used low dose deca for joint issues countless times and know my body very well. I'm not a test fan and never run much because I'm side prone. So when I ran only 1cc of the BD Deca I got exactly the results I get from Test. I obviously stopped it and went back to normal. I know it's real BD and have used other products happily. I now know to never run it again without testing it.......
 
nsashbl01 said:
I actually believe that this may be what I encountered. I had some BD Deca lying around and felt that it was actually test when I used it. I have used low dose deca for joint issues countless times and know my body very well. I'm not a test fan and never run much because I'm side prone. So when I ran only 1cc of the BD Deca I got exactly the results I get from Test. I obviously stopped it and went back to normal. I know it's real BD and have used other products happily. I now know to never run it again without testing it.......

Funny that all the BD drama is happening now. Anyone want to comment.... Tons of threads on other boards.
 
slat1 said:
I just got a bunch of it.
Their enanthate too.
Not seeing much of anything at all!

Their Tren Hex was good, and a friend used it with their enan at the same time I did. (Last Summer) Results were as expected. This Deca just doesn't seem right. I have never seen anything off 1cc except for some joint relief. I gained like 8lbs of h20 that anti E stripped off with this! I don't care to spend a c note testing it but I'd bet it's test!
 
caliboy said:
One big player has been acussed of bunk gear using the BD labels, ect. he has is version of the "truth" also.

I think it's all bs and sources are covering their ass and trying to assure their business while BD dries up! The guy accused of faking is the one that will likely be producing BD's replacement. Funny stuff to follow!
 
I have been trying to find out where the source was that I got my BD from. Problem is I got it from a budyy whosaid he had three of them. He got it from a friend who got it from a friend of the source. It passed through alot of hands so I have no idea where it came from. I definately know it was a fake because the cycle i am on is putting more weight on than the Deca did and it is a lean mass cycle. Winny,test,eq. I didnt gain shit off the deca BD at all.
 
nsashbl01 said:
I think it's all bs and sources are covering their ass and trying to assure their business while BD dries up! The guy accused of faking is the one that will likely be producing BD's replacement. Funny stuff to follow!
Yeah def alot of shit going on there. More will be coming out soon I think. bottom line is 99% of the people dont care as long as the gear is good. One guy has been selling way more than his purchased stock, thus he got looked at and it went down from there. Now its the classic he said she said bullshit.
 
Top Bottom