Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Confused-need a little help

triggerfinger

The more I read the more confused I get. I had posted about some Norable-AndroInfusion stack questions and got no responce. This make me think I am doing the wrong thing. I never even thought about taking PH until I started reading these boards. I have learned alot in the last couple of weeks but there is alot of contradictory info on the boards.

I definitly wan't to do a PH stack. I picked the 19nor,4,5,ad stack mostly likey because of the marketing hype. This is my 1st stack and as my previous post indicated I am unsure about the dosages. Today is day 3---some questions

1.) Is this a good stack for me to take?
2.) If there is something better for a 1st stack is it too late to switch?
3.) If I continune on this cycle what shoul I take post cycle?( I plan to take the Trib gold and the Chrslyn thatcame with the program but I think I should be taking a ZMA and maybe Macca

I would appreciate any help. I really am a novice but I want to get bigger

Looks like I'm on my own

No responces huh????

Well I plan to increase all the dosages starting week 2.

from 500mg nor 300 andro to 1000mg nor and 400 andro and see how that goes. If all is well week3 will be 1200 nor and 500 andro

Results after 4 days.

1.No increase in size
2.No increase in strength
3. Seemed to lose a pound ( Waist 1/4 inch slimer)
4. Body definitly looks different and more vascular and harder
5. Good workouts and really good pumps in and out of Gym ( did chest on Tuesday and am still a little pumped on friday)

I have been eating 4000 cal a day. I am going to bump cal by 500 and see how that works for week 2. I have no idea how I am even able to eat 4000 cal, I am stuffed all the time. I have been eating 4000 clean calories, only 1 shake per day maybe I can add 2 more shakes.

I plan to take a ZMA and Macca post cycle as well as a creatine cycle along with the Chrstlyn and Triblus. I don't think it will hurt( except in my wallet) I am worried about possible sides ( Gyno,Limp dick,loss of libedo, natural test shutdown)

Dude you won't see any real muscle or strength gain till the 3rd wk. Drop the 19 nor and anro. And take 1-AD stacked with 4-AD. Or 1-Test with 4-AD. Look at dpsnutrition.com and kilosports.com for good prices.

Into week 2

Been eating like an animal. Many people have told me to scrap the stack but, I'm gonna keep it rolling. Gonna add some 1-test starting week three.

Well I have increased my dosage to 1000mg Norabol and 400 Andro-infusion. I take 1/2 when I wake up and the other half 1 hour before my workout

1.) Feel a little stronger. Lifting heaver weights for more reps but nothing stellar

2.) Noticed about an extra 1/4 inch on my arms Monday but was gone yesterday ( ???????) I do arms on Friday

3.) My gut is definitly geeting bigger. ( Making me a little nervous) I just lost 2 inches before this bulking cycle

4.) Have lost the urge to have sex. ( Usually wanna have sex all the time) ( A little worried but no nad shrinkage)

5.) Looking a little softer ( Water retension? Bloat? Fat?)

6.) Starting to feel hungrier ( Ate 2 steaks at 12:00 last night because I was starving)

Soooo... Gonna up the dose to 1200 and 500 for week three and and 600mg of 1-test and see how that goes. I definitely feel different.

I know you guy's have already been there and done that but I figured I would post so that other people like me can have a recent reference.

Peace

I've done high doses of 19Nor, did not notice much, maybe a couple of pounds gained and strength increase. Not worth all the money IMO.

I hear ya

I got ya. I read alot of your posts and definitly respect your opinion. I already bought the stuff so I figured I may as well use it. I have since learned that there are newer and better supplements out there. I sure that as the trend indicates there will be newer and better supps in the future.

I made a mistake. I am not going to take 600mg of 1-test per day. I am going to try Syntrax sauce and plan to take 6 piller per day (450mg).

Money is not a big object for me. I am by no means rich, I am married and my wife is a shopping fiend. We are very comfortable with our situation.( The first one to spend all the money wins). We have been like that for years. ( So what no house, means I dont have to moe the lawn) Besides We do stash money in IRA's and our 401K plans).

Risky: I plan to do more research for my next cycle, hell I am doing research now for post cycle.

If the sauce stinks I will proabaly go with the flow and get some one+ for my next cycle. I am not sure what I will stack it with yet. The reason I bought the sauce was to avoid the hassle of the transdermals. I am a hairy bastard and don't shave in the winter (as it is a pain in the ass) sooo I guess I am being a little lazy

Hey bro I hear ya on the transdermal thing! lol. It's what has stopped me from going that route, seems like a bit of a pain as well. Good luck

Week 3

Just an update if anyone was curious.

I recieved my order of sauce on friday. Started taking 2 pills 3 x per day. Kept the 19 nor dose at 1000 mg per day and the 4,5AD at 400.

Well got on the scale and weighed in at 212 ( up 7 pounds) not much is fat and waist size has remained the same. Yesterday was chest day and strength is up. Something odd though, the strength comes in bursts. ie

(Flat Bench)
1 set 135 for 10
2 set 185 for 9
3 set 205 for 6
4 set 225 for 2 ( 4 with spot)

My bench max is 275. Gonna give it a shot next Monday

Seems like the strength just died off. I waited some extra time before my next set (Incline) and the strenght came back and went just as fast.

Seems like my back, chest and traps are bigger but thats about it. Arms,Legs still the same size

I gonna run the 19 nor for the rest of the week. I recieved my one+ and used it for the first time this morning. I'm gonna drop the sauce right away and save for a cuuting stack in May. By the way 212 is the heaviest I have ever been with such low BF.

Man it would be great to put on another 8 pounds in the next 6 weeks. From the post I have read it is a good possibility with the one+

The transdermal thing wasn't so bad. I won't know about redness or rashes until I have used it some more.

Man i'm hooked sign me up for supplements ananomus. If I can keep the gains I will be impressed

Top Bottom