Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ver Confused!!Can u all post sample menus or wat u should eat while on a CKD diet

SonnyBlack

hey bros.....sorry to bother u again bros...i know u are all busy and youve already helped so much....but its just that im very inexperienced with this CKD diet and i dont want to mess it up. Can u put some more sample meals that i should eat while on this diet so i can be sure that i am following it right....it would really mean alot. How much can i eat steak while on it??? What kind of steaks would be good???Can u put as many other types of foods that i can eat while on this diet please. JUst write them down. Can u also post wat kinds of foods u eat while on your carb up days and how much of itI wanna be sure that im not eating too much Protein while on it or too little fat...i wanna make it work this time (first time i tried it i hardly ever got into ketosis even though i didnt eat any carbs at all). thanx aot

There's a very good search function on this board. I suggest you use it. Also, you can google Lyle McDonald and find a lot of info on the CKD. All this info, including food lists and sample diets, has been posted in the past, which is why there's an archive.

Sorry if this seems unhelpful, but if you're going to do a CKD, you need to read the research.

diamonddiceclay, I have the metabolic diet too. What type of results did u get from the diet. A lot of people here are concerned about getting into ketosis fast, 70% fat and 30% protein, while Dipasquale doesn't see it necessary and u can have up to 50%protein,50% fat. I'd like your opinion and others on this fact and if you have a comparison the doing either set of macro ratios. Thanx, Currently doing 35% protein, 65% fat from the anabolic diet but don't know if upping my protein would help/hurt/ or make no change to my current fat loss diet.

the metabolic diet says you should keep carbs to 30g a day except on carb up day where carbs are almost unlimited. I think you should aim for no carbs-although this is difficult, it will keep you below 30 for sure-Dipasquale is not as high on eating alot of fat as dan duchaine. I think the key is low carbs, the protein and fat % is secondary. I LOST ALOT OF FAT AND 15 POUNDS IN A SPAN OF 5 MONTHS ON THE METABOLIC DIET, SO I CAN TELL YOU it does work well. Now, I've been gravitating towards the body opus plan, but I don't know if you can find menus for it on the web.

Top Bottom