Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Venus Factor System

blade21

The Venus factor is a diet plan specially designed for women, who want to attain a certain female physique that is socially endorsed as the best physique. This program was created by one John Barban, who has relied on the Golden Mean to come up with the best female measurements ratios. He even goes ahead to call the ratio the Venus Index. He has dedicated and tailored this guide in a way to help a lot of women to attain it.

John Barban claims that his program is more than a weight loss program. This is because his program goes way further than just losing body mass. The program has been a hot seller in the market and it has also received a lot of positive feedback and it has also been given a lot of credit

Venus factor has a membership system and system fee is $47 but you can join cheaper than $47 just PM me

Hey Blade! Thanks for the post :) I joined here after finding this post on Google because I'm looking for other people who also use The Venus Factor! I lost over 20lbs in two months using it, so I swear by it :)

Top Bottom