Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Velveeeet! :)

Kryp2o said:

Hey Kak ! Ignore Captian Poo Poo Head (that's what peachy calls him LOL!)

I think it's some one else (ie; dedicated to recklessness)
This guy been putting the flame on everybody cause of his own homophobic issues. :)

Peace

what up krypto?? hey thanks again for gettin my back on threads from certain fucks on here who are just trying to hate on me. I figured it was just a fad for a moment there but it still hasnt gone away and now its just gettin irritating..

OH well, I bought me a new whip (car) today :) 2001 Toyota Avalon...black, moonroof, leather,...my first brand new car so i'm pretty happy

Kakdiesel said:

what up krypto?? hey thanks again for gettin my back on threads from certain fucks on here who are just trying to hate on me. I figured it was just a fad for a moment there but it still hasnt gone away and now its just gettin irritating..

OH well, I bought me a new whip (car) today :) 2001 Toyota Avalon...black, moonroof, leather,...my first brand new car so i'm pretty happy

I here ya, that Avalon sounds sweet !!! You'll be wanting to drive the wheels off of it since it's new. :cool:

Yeah I figure all this bull shit flaming sparked up cause of summer time traffic on the board. It's the same theory as pretenders joining a gym around January of every year. Seasonal Dickheads. :rolleyes:

CaptainAwesome said:
yeah and how about those chicks joining a couple of months before spring break and then stopping immediately after!!!!

Kinda like what every ones hoping you'll do on this board.

Top Bottom