Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegetarians

jayz

Gear or no gear, Is it possible to become huge as a vegetarian?

By "become huge", I don't mean Mr. O, but still LARGE.

I think too match the nutritional content (calories and protien) from a vegitain diet to gain serious muscle mass, you would need to eat every minute of the waking day and have a distended gut to manage the intake. Man is preditor, preditors eat meat. Bump the rabbit food, I will kill and eat the rabbit :D

Sure it's possible. Tougher yes, but possible. I've often considered going vegetarian myself, but I just need a burger once in a while. As long as you get the macronutrients... the carbs, the fat, and especially the PROTEIN (egg whites, milk, tofu, and lots and lots of protein powder), you can get huge.

MS/RETRO is a vegetarian, and has a physique that would probably put 90% of the guys here on the boards to shame (pound for pound). She is also aas free. Like the bros said, it may be harder, but it is definately doable. Also, you get better with time and experience on making decisions. ULTER was a good choice too. I'm not a vegetarian by any means, but as long as you are getting in the right calories and their amounts, then it is just as effective as any diet. Supplementation of certain vitamins and minerals may need to be looked at depending on what you eat.

MR. BMJ

Vegetarians suck,, i hate them and i want to kill them all.

i eat vegetarians to help increase my fiber intake..helps me get to about 60grams of fiber a day.

FUCK ALL VEGETARIANS.

fuckin pussys.

bye everyone.

wait i'm not done yet..

every vegetarian i've seen so far has at lest 22% bodyfat one them...they're all unhealthy , ugly , fat, weirdos that bitch all tha time.

once again, fuck all you vegetarians.

i don't give a fuck, you guys are not human.

pussys.

bye everyone.
;)

Look at Bill Pearl, he is a veggy freak, and he was pretty big...If u have to ask who Bill Pearl is, then get the fuck off the board, your not a bodybuilder !!!

Top Bottom