Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var effects

panel32

I have been taking var for 9 days now. Taking 60mg a day split throughout the day. When can I expect to see the var taking effect? I have not noticed any significant gains yet.

we just talked about this on our last podcast. if you think that steroids are magic you are going to learn the hard way

if you don't have the genetics, know how to lift AND have your diet on point you won't get a thing out of steroids and are wasting your time! now i don't know a thing about you so forgive me if i am branding you poorly but to answer your question you should atleast notice pumps by now.

noone can answer that... you also have to realize this doesnt happen over night... these take time and for some longer than others... noone knows your body and its responds... anavar is not that strong to begin with so if you are expecting something crazy from it then prepare to be highly disappointed to begin with...

Top Bottom