Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Validate my cutting diet

SinisterUproar

So I am an ectomorph, always had trouble gaining weight. But I'm at a pretty good size now and could eat whatever I wanted forever, untill I got off cycle. Then I spent a week on vacation eating fast food 5x a day. Now I lost a lot of definition that I want back. So this is my diet and how I'm going to tweak it to cut some, let me know what u think.

Current diet

Meal 1 - 1 cup white rice 10oz chicken breast

Meal 2 - turkey and salami sandwich on Italian bread with mayo

Meal 3 - Idaho potato 5oz chicken

Meal 4 - Idaho potato 5 oz chicken

( I eat this twice because it is quick and the first I eat on my way to work and the second at work)

Meal 5 - MAss shake

Meal 6 - ( honestly usually whatever I want)

Meal 7 - Mass SHAKE

This is what I'm thinking of changing too

( keep in mind I am allergic to fish but I cut weight easy)

Meal 1 - 1 cup white rice 10 oz chicken

Meal 2 - turkey sandwich (bread?) light mayo

Meal 3 - Idaho potato 5 oz chicken

Meal 4 - 10 oz chicken

Meal 5 - whey isolate in water

Meal 6 - 1:2 cup brown rice? 10 oz steak

Meal 7 - whey isolate in water

I know it's not a huge difference but I think it will help. If I have to I will jump on a cutting cycle but I would really like to wait a couple months but I'm not happy with how I look now. Please help!

I would lose the turkey sandwich and for sure the mayo, my suggestion would be have your first meal be oatmeal with a few egg whites then for your second have your chicken and continue

I would lose the turkey sandwich and for sure the mayo, my suggestion would be have your first meal be oatmeal with a few egg whites then for your second have your chicken and continue

I will consider that but I'm usually so hungry in the mornings that oatmeal and eggs don't fill me up and then I'm pissy for the whole day lol

Meal 1 - 1 cup white rice 10 oz chicken
=>make that brown rice and add 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil + 1 tbsp. psyllium husk fiber + 2 caps HCGenerate

Meal 2 - turkey sandwich (bread?) light mayo
=>dark break, drop mayo add olive oil on top of a big salad

Meal 3 - Idaho potato 5 oz chicken
=>yam instead of a potato, add 2 cups of steamed veggies

Meal 4 - 10 oz chicken
=>add 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil , 7oz. chicken + 1 cap HCGenerate

Meal 5 - whey isolate in water
=>add 1 tbsp. MCT oil along with Caseinate protein

Meal 6 - 1:2 cup brown rice? 10 oz steak
=>try to cut carbs this late, the brown rice you can switch to meal 4, 10 oz. steak is good along with a big salad with olive oil + 1 cap HCGenerate

Meal 7 - whey isolate in water
=>Caseinate + 2 tbsp. psyllium husk fiber + 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil

Top Bottom