Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valentines day ideas

renee1980

This will be my first valentines with a new guy I met.. we haven't been talking very long but he is big into fitness and such. any ideas of what I can get him? I was thinking maybe a trip to get waxed, or maybe some supplements? I live close to the beach so would a picnic be fun?

a picnic sounds like a cute idea, depending on the weather...i live on the texan gulf coast and it's always windy as shit at the beach so a picnic would be miserable for us, but as long as it's a calm day, it's cute. if he's all into fitness and stuff he'll like the opportunity to strut around in his bathing suit lol

How about a dinner that you cook. Men like when woman cooks for them. With candles and music. Or maybe a lunch that you make. If it's windy you could have the picnic inside with a blanket on floor and everything. You could make inside look like the beach. That would be fun!

How about a dinner that you cook. Men like when woman cooks for them. With candles and music. Or maybe a lunch that you make. If it's windy you could have the picnic inside with a blanket on floor and everything. You could make inside look like the beach. That would be fun!

he actually cooks way better than me.

I'm thiking of a picnic on the beach we will see then maybe back to my place :) :heart:

Maybe i can be of help to you... How long have you been seeing him... How masculine is he? How old? Is fitness a very big part of hos life?

Top Bottom