Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vaginal aesthetics

SoKlueles said:
men=pigs

I agree with nycgirl, dang u guys act like your soooooooo picky when it comes to women
when in reality you would hit anything that would give you the time of day

lol I love when girls have that attitude because it shocks them when someone like myself doesn't give a fuck.....if a women tries to use sex as some form of power over me I'll laugh and take off leaving them clueless.

And Yes I am picky when it comes to women.

Im sure we discussed this in a thread before. Vag lips look different. They all do. The same as guys.
While all babies have the clamshell look (dont be sick I have a daughter and I have changed her diaper) hormone changes during puberty may "distort" the clamshell look so it is nothing to worry about.

The same with a clitores. I once saw a picture of a woman that had real breast, big nipples, and a long clit.

Was it a post op dude, surgery enhancements? No. Mother Nature. Be happy she is willing to share that special part in her body. Many women go through a tough time in their life because their vagina looks "used".

Well I for one would rather be with a woman with a vagina that looked used, but was happy and accepted it than a stuck up ass woman who thinks her pussy is too pretty to mess up.

If her vagina doesn't turn you on then get to steppin. Dislike a person cause they have bad breath, bad vaginal odor, always wears nasty stained undies, etc.

Dont do it becasue her hormones and genes (which she cant control) decided to make her genitalia look different.

Sorry to vent, but this is just as bad as someone telling me they dont date people becasue of their skin color.

Bobber said:
Does the way a girls thingy look play a part in how long you keep her around?

For me, yes. A long term relationship doesn't seem to work because I get so turned off. I just can't stand going down on a girl who has big floppy flaps. (shudders) ugh!

Yes girls who have had tons of sex, especially at an early age, can avoid this catastrophe. But more often than not,they will fall victim to gravity. The skin can only take so much punishment before it starts to look like a Shar-pei.

toxicsambo said:
Yes girls who have had tons of sex, especially at an early age, can avoid this catastrophe. But more often than not,they will fall victim to gravity. The skin can only take so much punishment before it starts to look like a Shar-pei.

WRONG!

The exterior has nothing to do with how much sex they have. I really hope you are kidding.

Freak Nasty said:
WRONG!

The exterior has nothing to do with how much sex they have. I really hope you are kidding.

From my personal experience, girls I've been with who were very promiscuous from age 14,15,16, ended up with a loose exterior. I know muslce tone, genetics, etc can be said. But until I meet some1 who has been very active since thier early teens and hasn't been effected, then I will change my mind. I never met a girl who wasn't promiscuous have a huge curtains. W/e, show me the medical surveys.

n0th1ng said:
Its not a high priority to me. As long as she doesn't have a monster box with a penis-clit.

But it should taste good and be well groomed.

There all good i happen to like the type you can suck the lips between your teeth and to the back of your throat :p

I got a perspective for those of you that cannot make a decision. No one on this earth has a dick bigger than a infants head. If you are basing the look of a womans vagina on the roughness or frequency of sex then every woman that has had children should look like a deli down there.

Ive seen women that have had several kids back to back and im telling you the vag is not deli select choice meat.

Ive also seen virgins that well like some of you say have been through a meat grinder. So with that tad bit of info I will let you make your decisions.

Top Bottom