Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using HCG with slin pins...help!!

Rickdarula

I'm starting my PCT today, mixed my HCG (10,000 usp) vial and I am going to take 500IU ed for three weeks. I have insulin needles that are marked from 10 to 100 units. If I want to shoot 500IU of HCG what do I need to draw?

TIA

Rickdarula said:
I'm starting my PCT today, mixed my HCG (10,000 usp) vial and I am going to take 500IU ed for three weeks. I have insulin needles that are marked from 10 to 100 units. If I want to shoot 500IU of HCG what do I need to draw?

TIA
First of all, 500 IU for 3 weeks = 21 days x 500 units = 10,500 UI's... you have 20 days, not 21 days worth (just a detail).

Now the real question... how much water did you mix it up with? 3ml? 5ml? 10ml?

mrplunkey said:
First of all, 500 IU for 3 weeks = 21 days x 500 units = 10,500 UI's... you have 20 days, not 21 days worth (just a detail).

Now the real question... how much water did you mix it up with? 3ml? 5ml? 10ml?

I was aware of that and figure one extra day isnt worth reconstituting another bottle...thanks for pointing it out though.

I reconstituted with 10ML of the bacteriostatic water like the directions called for. I guess common sense would tell me 10ML of water in a 10,000 USP vial will give me 1000USP a ML. So I would need to shoot a half a CC per day to get my 500IU correct?

If that is the case do I just draw with a 23g and shoot it into the back of the slin needle or do I draw with the slin needle?

Thanks for the help

just draw it out with a slin dart bro, and your calculations are correct, 1000 iu's will be 1ml, so 500 iu's will be 1/2 ml

drrman said:
just draw it out with a slin dart bro, and your calculations are correct, 1000 iu's will be 1ml, so 500 iu's will be 1/2 ml

Ok, the slin darts are marked from 10-100 units. How many units = 1/2 ml/500iu??

insulin is U100, meaning there are 100 units in 1ml

so you are wanting 1/2ml or 50 units bro, so on a 100iu slin dart that will be half the syringe full, on a 50 iu slin dart that will be the full syringe

drrman said:
insulin is U100, meaning there are 100 units in 1ml

so you are wanting 1/2ml or 50 units bro, so on a 100iu slin dart that will be half the syringe full, on a 50 iu slin dart that will be the full syringe

Awesome, thanks a lot for clearing that up.

From everything I've read I planned on shooting the HCG via IM injection. Now I see guys are doing it sub-q. Sub-q is obviously much nicer, however is dong it IM the better choice as far as getting the drug into your system??

Rickdarula said:
Awesome, thanks a lot for clearing that up.

From everything I've read I planned on shooting the HCG via IM injection. Now I see guys are doing it sub-q. Sub-q is obviously much nicer, however is dong it IM the better choice as far as getting the drug into your system??

i would shoot it sub Q bro, i think that would be the preferred choice for HCG

Top Bottom