Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using Centuries to rip up your muscle fibers

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
you can use centuries on any muscle, its something that is a weapon.. try centuries on your calves, quads, chest and biceps. you will be HARD.. for crazy people you can even apply them on pullups or dips. (keep in mind overtraining can occur so be careful.. i did pullup centuries and i started developing some inflammation in my elbows)

basically centuries are 100 reps ... you can go 10X10 or 12X8 .. say you max out at 300 on bench.. then probably you want to do 215 on bench 10X10 to reach your 100 reps. you want to do a weight that you can do 10-12 reps for. you are also gonna want to have a spotter watching you because you are gonna have a harder and harder time getting 10 reps as your workout progresses.

it may sound like its easy... but its not. by the 6th or 7th set you will be winded bigtime. not something you want to do often either, it really takes a toll on the body.. but something that any advanced lifter should incorporate for an extra boost.

try it on your next bench day and let me know how you like it.

im pretty sure centuries is when you do this...
x ammount of weight for 10 reps,
add weight and do 10 more on next set for a total of 20 reps
30reps set
one final set of 100 reps...

hence why they are called 'centuries' not century
a good example would be on the leg press starting with 10 reps and one plate per side and adding a plate per side until you have a total of 20 plates for 100 reps for your last set... theroetically that is...

ive been wanting to try this and see how far i can get on somthing draining yet somewhat safe like leg press...

Top Bottom