Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using a Winstrol clone for woman

Susandomain

I did a cycle of winstrol last year for cutting but side effects hit me hard even doing a pct, I was wondering if those call wintrol clones can give you similar benefits like real winstrol , good thing about them is zero side effect from what are read online, thank you, good day.

winstrol clones are banned since the PH ban. anything you see today is going to be a scam

if you liked winny, then get real winny from an approved source. you will not only save money but a lot of hassle too http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

I am not sure where you read that winstrol clones will have less side effects then winstrol but that is 100% incorrect. Pro-hormones are MUCH more toxic then actual steroids.

I personally don't think winstrol is a smart idea for a woman.

Women will want to use primary anabolic steroids like anavar and primobolan and stay away from androgenic steroids. The androgenic properties of steroids can cause side effects like clitoris enlargement, deepening of the voice and facial hair growth in females.

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

I did a cycle of winstrol last year for cutting but side effects hit me hard even doing a pct, I was wondering if those call wintrol clones can give you similar benefits like real winstrol , good thing about them is zero side effect from what are read online, thank you, good day.

First of all - winstrol for a woman is a bad idea in general. You should avoid it at any costs.

Secondly, there is no such thing as winstrol clone. There is winstrol and there are other drugs. There are no clones. If you see something claiming to give you same results as winstrol with 0 side effects - its a marketing scam and it will give you nothing. Well it will lean out one thing - your wallet.

Top Bottom