Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

updates on progress girls

tripleV

OK i'm looking for udpates from all you girls currently on cycles ...

Ann, KBGirl, BrickGirl, and I know there's more....

:)

I'm up to 147, When I hit 150, I will go off for 1 month then will start the anavar. Everything coming along real consistently, just like I like it, no big jumps anywhere, just real smooth gains :)

I got about two more weeks with my cycle. Am still just hitting the weights super hard, getting the mass I require and NEED :)

Just started my "clean diet" last week ; so major withdrawals from sugar.....dont feel so bloated tho....... so life is basically sucking in the eating field--- just trying to aquire a taste for all that is good for my body :(

Last week I was up to 157 pds ; then dropped the sugar and crap, and am down to 153 pds this week. I am shrinking !!!!

Did my b/f and it was at 14%.....down one notch from a while back. How often do you chk b/f???? 6 to 8 weeks??? everydamn day??? hee hee....would like to know.

Been good with my cardio this time --- 3 days a week, I go in twice a day--- once for an hour of cardio , then the weight lifting that evening. I divide my cardio time with walking,riding and stepping. Gives me a good time to catch up on the news, since at home I am stuck on the Nickelodeon channel all day with the kids ;)

im week seven on anna baby.. things are lookin good. i def. see a difference. my strength is awesome...liftin heavier thaqn ever. havent had my bf taken but my weight is going UP but im feeling harder. i was 123 when i started and now im 135!!! i cant believe it... i actually feel a lil puffy. i think i may one of those lucky people that retain water on gear....i dunno:confused: . it has to be water... i KNOW its not all muscle gains...cant be..anyway... i stopped my cycle for about 5 days.... after all this shit went down in NY i kinda got a lil depressed a did NOTHIN for like 5 days....didnt take any vitamins, my anna, didnt workout...ate like crap:bawling: . soooo anyway... im back on track now.. my diet is kicks ass...and im training hard... ive been takin pics and i see a nice difference so far. im gonna run this for anohter 6 or seven weeks. hows ur cycle TV?

my cycle is going good so far. I am up to 10 mg ed of winstrol and 75 mg ed of t3.

So far just a sensitive clit, nothing major. I really enjoy the effects, they are jsut starting to kick in now. It is only week 3.

Hi TV, can you post some pics?? You too Brick!! :D :D I saw your other pics... The changes with the Winny in that short time were amazing!!

Anymore updates? Love to hear more as the cycles continue -- that goes for phem and jazzmiel too...

Wyst

Top Bottom