Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update to zero sperm count

titan927

5 weeks ago I posted a thread regarding having a zero sperm count after a 6 month cycle of test E and Tren E.

Today I went back to the urologist. I have been off exactly 12 weeks and I was still expecting a zero count. After he looked at my sample I recieved great news: 22 Million, normal count. All I have been taking is Aromasin, ZMA, and Ginseng. My wife and I are trying to concieve and it was the greatest feeling in the world to hear the results. I got a hold of some hcg yesturday but I guess I wont be needing it anymore. I want to thank everybody for their feedback and advice.

thats great news man!!! what were the dosages of cycle and Aromasin, ZMA, and Ginseng???

I took gnc brand zma, 25 mg of aromasin eod, and 200 mg of ginseng daily. After alot of research I was hearing that it can take up to 2 year for sperm to come back, if ever. I definetly feel lucky. My libido went to zero for 2 weeks then my sex drive was back to normal.

Since my sperm count returned on its own, would there be any negative effects on my sperm if I took the HCG anyway? Would It interfere with my natural stimulaion on LH and LSH?

Aromasin is awesome.. Just sayin.

Top Bottom