Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update + New Cycle advice?

Redfield11

It's been a while since I last posted; started a cycle a couple of months back but things did not go well, I got injured, found it difficult to get to the gym as a result and my head was not in the right place. So soon after I decided to cut my cycle short and start PCT. Although I'm not 100% fit, my head is in a better place to train and I'm back in the gym. I'm looking at starting a new cycle in about a months time when I'm a little bit stronger and dropped some of the puppy fat I've gained from being lazy the last few weeks.

I used Test E and Dbol in my last cycle. Minimal sides and I felt relatively good on them. I'm uncertain if I should just do the same cycle again or try something new. I'm trying to break strength barriers and add more muscle. My diet and training are both in check, I just wanted to ask your advice on any superior cycles that would be appropriate to go on to bulk. PCT, I understand.

Stats:
Height - 6'5"
Weight - 274 lbs
Age - 25
Training Exp - 8 years
Body Fat - 10%

Thanks guys. It's good to be back and I look forward to hearing your input.

Red x

Top Bottom