Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNited We Stand!! Fir 7 PM Please read!!

momwarndu

Prez Bush has made Friday a national day for rememerbance and prayer. Lets take this one step further. This a Grass Roots movements that already has 1000's of participants. With all of us on the Elite boards we can really make a statement of unity!!

Copy and paste to a new e-mail and send to as many people

I received this from a friend's client.......

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out of
your establishment and light a candle.

We will show the world that Americans are strong and united together against
terrorism.

Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.
We need to reach everyone across the United States quickly.

The message: WE STAND UNITED-WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.

We need press to cover this-- we need the world to see.

im hearing what your saying , we are americans and we will not take anybodys shit . they will pay for what they have done to our fellow americans . i mean how could they take the lives of innocent ppl . we have done nothing to them but be kind and let them into our counrty and our goverment gives them money to help build there discount and beverage stores , and they have the nerve to bomb our cities . i think we shouldnt let them into our counrty anymore . we will fight and stand hand and hand with each other to show we are fighters and we will not give up we are one nation , we are AMERICANS !!!!! and if i have to i will pledge myself to help fight in our war ! to show i am not afraid . and i will stand up for our nation and take no bullshit from that bin laden creap ! god bless america

Top Bottom