Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

United We Stand Behind Bran

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
Raina we don't believe your lies, Bran is a man amongst men, a bor of bors, a passionate non-e-flirter and a lover of buisness.
Bran says to keep your :roses: and deviant sex stories, he doesn't need them anymore!!!!!!



but feel free to continue to post pics
 
he dont flirt with me
he dont even call me brom anymore:(
 
Finally :)

Thanks Gambino.

I've been meaning to ask, do you all think there are any areas of management we could shore up in our organization? I was thinking pitbull, string_bean00, bilestew or dunk would all be strong enough, pitbull & string lose points for not being online much.

do you feel we could use more support or is everything copacetic for now?
 
bran987 said:
Finally :)

Thanks Gambino.

I've been meaning to ask, do you all think there are any areas of management we could shore up in our organization? I was thinking pitbull, string_bean00, bilestew or dunk would all be strong enough, pitbull & string lose points for not being online much.

do you feel we could use more support or is everything copacetic for now?

Personally, I feel that, although pitsbull is not online that much, he would be ideal for the enforcer role. His maturity, wisdom, and physical stature make him the ideal candidate. And he always shows up in our threads. And he is more like the silent threat standing in the corner. Per my PM to you, I could move to Consigliere (a lateral move, btw) and he could take a larger role.
 
there needs to be a far reaching investigation
 
KillahBee said:
Personally, I feel that, although pitsbull is not online that much, he would be ideal for the enforcer role. His maturity, wisdom, and physical stature make him the ideal candidate. And he always shows up in our threads. And he is more like the silent threat standing in the corner. Per my PM to you, I could move to Consigliere (a lateral move, btw) and he could take a larger role.
I also have heard drunk slips up a lot, but didn't want to accuse without knowing for sure, I know what it feels like.

Good points about pitbull, I like the idea of a silent threat and you are right he always shows up. Anyone else?
 
bran987 said:
I also have heard drunk slips up a lot, but didn't want to accuse without knowing for sure, I know what it feels like.

Good points about pitbull, I like the idea of a silent threat and you are right he always shows up. Anyone else?

I would agree With Pitbull being the man.


Dunk flirts, but he doesn't kiss ass. He pretty much tells the girls he wants to bang them hard. Which is no violation to me.
 
Top Bottom