Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underwear bomber

Nice PM's you idiot:

"Ur still a fag ur the only one out of ur wanna b crew that cares n bombs me but u make me lol ur still n always will b a defenseless little boy by ur self with no crew hahahaha"

"Ur the underwear bomber gotta put something in there since u have no balls"

All you had to do was lay low and I would have forgotten about your bitch ass but now its time for a new tar roof.

Nice PM's you idiot:

"Ur still a fag ur the only one out of ur wanna b crew that cares n bombs me but u make me lol ur still n always will b a defenseless little boy by ur self with no crew hahahaha"

"Ur the underwear bomber gotta put something in there since u have no balls"

All you had to do was lay low and I would have forgotten about your bitch ass but now its time for a new tar roof.

Hahaha can you give my bombs from you to him

Everyone watch out there's a n underwear bomber on here he knows who he is hahahaha

I am in SD's crew bro. As you can see from my avi, im always in my underwear/panties. Would it be better if you got bombed by the trousers bomber since this whole thread doesn't make since.

Everyone watch out there's a n underwear bomber on here he knows who he is hahahaha

Dude you do that again I'm banning the fuck out of you..until then, bombs away

My fucking B-52 Stratofortress been running lots of sorties lately.

Top Bottom