Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unbelievable Gains! How did this happen to me?

gorillahung

I'm not new to lifting. I lifted religiously for 18 years and competed in powerlifting for 17 of those years. My best lifts were 551 squat (wraps, single layer suit), 402 bench (single ply bench shirt), and 501 deadlift raw in the 198 class. Then I stopped working out completely for 10 years. I lost every bit of my gains. I started training again in June and my bench was only 125 lbs., I could only squat 95 lbs. for 6 reps. I've been using 15-20 mg of dbol/day which should only be a mild dose. However I've added 1.75" of arm girth, my bench is up to 275, and I can squat 315 raw (not even a belt) going ass to grass. Every workout I'm putting more weight on the bar on every exercise. I have never made gains this fast in my life, not even as a teenager with raging hormones! I'm a middle aged man now. I'm type 2 diabetic and my glucose levels have dropped by 50%. This is just amazing. I feel like Superman!!

D -bol will do that for ya. And I personally believe any healthy male of almost any age should be squatting 3 plates. Or has the capability to...

D -bol will do that for ya. And I personally believe any healthy male of almost any age should be squatting 3 plates. Or has the capability to...

Well, a healthy trained male should be able to squat 3 plates but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who could squat that much on their first ever squat workout.

Nice to see somebody making such incredible gains! I'm gonna run a few grams and see if I can add .75 inches too! I got a lot smaller quick, not bigger... lost 68 lbs in about 10 weeks! My strength went to shit and it did it super fast.

I tried something new on my squat belt; I put it up pretty high and felt like a new person. I usually wear it over my belly button but now I wear it over my ribs a little. I used to do just a few squats and be out of breath completely, now I am hitting good sets of 5-8 and breathing fine! It was a night and day difference.

Top Bottom