Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Un-normal libido / Testosterone

my point here this all started after what I done, I was shutdown and my system restarted so could there be that a damage occurred?
you need to just stop messing with hormones and stop stressing out.

focus on your education #1. don't listen to your stupid friends on anything. they are who probably got you involved with steroids in the first place

Its all in your head now bud. There is no damage done. If there was damage, you would have the opposite effects........libido in the shitter, balls still small, no energy, fat gain.

You are just a regular dude. Your test levels will continue to rise even into your mid to late 20's before they level off and then start to drop.

my point here this all started after what I done, I was shutdown and my system restarted so could there be that a damage occurred?

You're young and your system bounced back quick. Running one cycle at your age won't cause any long term damage but you SHOULD NOT touch steroids again until you are at least 23. You got lucky.

Your body is in a delicate hormonal balance until you are about 23. A man goes through puberty until that time.

Focus on you education the next 5 years. When you are 23, then start doing some research on running another steroid cycle.

Top Bottom