Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Un-fucking-believable

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frackal
  • Start date Start date
F

Frackal

Guest
Well, my car broke down last friday. We get it towed in on Saturday, they call us Monday to tell us it's the computer, it is totally dead, it will cost 1000 dollars. Whatever, so now I'm living in a new place, my work is 25 min away and my gym is 15-20min away. So all this week I've taken bus's, fucking taxis, and rides from my dad to try to get around.

So, the car is supposed to have been done yesterday. They did get it finished, but when they were pulling it out some fucking dipshit RAMMED it, a guy that worked there. So they are fixing it, they tell me "We'll have it done Friday."

So I call today and they're like....."Yeahhhh ummmmm well we have to order a new fender so it looks like another 6-7 days for you."

So I say, well listen, I need a loaner car. He tells me sure we can do that for you, but you have to be over 25. WTF. And I cant drive my dad's car because his fucking car got hit at a family renunion and HE'S got a rental, which I can't use. FUCK ME.
 
No shit. I'm going to see if they can waive it, fucking ridiculous. What kind of number is 25 anyway?
 
actually 25 is based on insurance statistics.
it is common all over the country - there are a few that don't follow it (GA I guess), but they are the rarity, not the norm
 
This is one of the most fucked up situations Ive heard in a long time. The chances of all that actually happening are astoundingly low.
 
Pink could be right - I was 19 and a woman totalled mt mustang a nd she paid for the rental
 
I'm going to see if they will give me a car to use since it's a dealership. They should, the fuckers.
 
hey frackal tell them that you NEED to give me a rental b/c you wrecked my car and if they dont make sure that they have alot of people around and make the biggest scene that you can
 
Wow, Frackal- you must have borrowed my luck!! That kind of shit happens to me on a regular basis. I just fixed a tire that had a screw in it this morning. Last week I had a blowout on the highway doing 90. Last month it was the head gasket. If it wasn't for bad luck....I wouldn't have any luck at all. That is how my life is for some reason. When I moved here to So Cal the "movers" told me that my stuff was "overweight" and so I owed them an additional $1200, they said if I didn't pay they would throw my stuff on the side of the road! Freakin bastards! So I had to pay up and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. I know they scammed me and the freakin raghead bastards had the balls to charge me even more when they arrived- said they forgot to charge me the $341 for "packing" materials- which amounted to 2 blankets and 2 boxes. What a deal! I wanted to stab them but what are you gonna do!? So anyway, dont get too bummed.....it is life. So be it.
As a side note, I understand that it is 25 pretty much everywhere. They really are liable for your travel expenses if it is their fault they still have your car. Bastards!
 
Welcome to the non-driver's club, Frack. Fun, ain't it?:D



Good luck with your car situation though. They're a fucking cash drain and tend to break down at the least opportune times.
 
i swear i keep a good bit in my savings account for just these types of bullshit situations....i had the fear put in me about two years ago....having no ride blows hard...
 
I had my car at the ford dealer for service 6 months ago. They couldnt fix the problem so since they had the car overnight they gave me a rental for the 4 weeks it took to fix my car (I stopped calling to see if it was ready after the first 2 weeks) They gave me a nice new focus which I gave a splendid shit beating to. Tip:never buy one of their demo cars....


They fucked up your car by ramming it. It was that SOBs fault for hitting your car. I say get an accident report and call your insurance company and make his insurance (or the dealers insurance) pay for your car and the rental. Or threaten the dealer your going to call the police and report to the insurance company. Its their fuckin fault. Get what ever the fuck you can out of them. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
nordstrom said:
never underestimate the power of a crappy moped.

Endorsed by DWI folks everywhere.:D I don't think one would haul my big ass though. Plus too many people in this town know who I am.
 
casavant said:


Endorsed by DWI folks everywhere.:D I don't think one would haul my big ass though. Plus too many people in this town know who I am.


'its that guy who works at the library and was arrested for making terroristic threats'.

I just find that funny for some reason. Now you drive a moped to boot.

maybe you should start wearing really big hats, just to further make your personality confusing.


HAHAHA (i must be the only one who thinks this is funny)
 
casavant said:


Endorsed by DWI folks everywhere.:D I don't think one would haul my big ass though. Plus too many people in this town know who I am.


Plus, everybody on this site knows who you are and you know damn well we are going to talk about you too! :FRlol: :FRlol:
 
nordstrom said:



'its that guy who works at the library and was arrested for making terroristic threats'.

I just find that funny for some reason. Now you drive a moped to boot.

maybe you should start wearing really big hats, just to further make your personality confusing.


HAHAHA (i must be the only one who thinks this is funny)

LOL. Really, between bouncing at various places around town for the past few years, working on campus, living at a large apartment complex with a lot of college students, working out at Gold's Gym...I know it sounded funny, but really I don't blend in very well. :D I'd hate to pull up at a stoplight and have a car full of chiquitas recognize me from the bar or something. I'd never get any respect (or pussy) again. :FRlol:

I don't drive a moped though. Luckily, if I can't get a ride from someone, work is only a ten minute walk from my place.
 
IF THEY HIT YOUR CAR AND THEY ARE FIXING IT THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU A LOANER ITS THEIR FAULT ITS IN THE SHOP RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO TELL THEM TO GET YOU A CAR OR THERE WILL BE LEGAL ADVICE SOUGHT, YOU ARE LOSING MONEY AND ITS THEIR FAULT, I DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN'T GIVE YOU A LOANER.
 
Frack,
Similar shit happened to me. I'm not 25, so they wouldnt let me get a rental. Instead, the other guys insurance company payed me some bullshit amount like $30 a day.

Bottom line is that the dealership needs to give you either a loaner car or an amount of money per day. If you and others witnessed the wreck, plus they are admitting it by giving you a fender and shit, I'd say go ahead and try to either get the work for free (them: "It'll be $1k for the computer" You: "No, it'll be free since you wrecked my car & didnt give me a loaner, bitch") or try to get a certain amount of money each day. If you get the money, you'll be free bus pass pimpin and have a little money left over for ramen noodles and the like. :frlol:

BTW bro, what exactly do ya drive?
 
Frack it sounds as if they only have insurance for drivers 25 and up. Inform them that you will use your own insurance then remind them that it is their fault you are in this situation and while you are losing wages etc. from not having a job you will hold them personally responsible until the situation is rectified. Even in a court of law they would lose and know it. They also have the option of giving you a demo to drive so don't let em squirm out of it.
 
Top Bottom