Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultradrol results from real users here

4vigoya9

are you guys familiar with this pro hormone ? what results can I expect from a 6 weeks cycle of ultradrol for muscle strength and size? . I heard if you stack it with other supplements like h-drol you can get more benefits out of it. My connection here locan can still get these products, there are tons of bottles still laying around after the ban.

Pro hormones are honestly crap. Even if you can get some legit pro-hormones from before the ban, I wouldn't use them. The only people who really use pro-hormones are naive users who don't know how much better steroids are.

Pro-hormones make you blow up during your cycle but they leave pretty much nothing in the way of keepable gains once the cycle is done. They are also extremely liver toxic, terrible for your hair line and very hard on cholesterol levels.

Just bite the bullet. Either use steroids or SARMS. Injections really aren't as bad as you think. If you want something legal, then use SARMS.

SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]n2guard at 3 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com[/FONT]

Ask yourself if you really want to use something that has been laying around since the ban in 2014. Just either suck it up and go with real gear or use SARMS if you want a legal alternative. You will just get the same side effects with prohormones that you get with steroids but with much less gains.

Still can't understand - why not use the real steroids if you are ready to take the side effects of prohormones anyway? PH will cause the same side effects, if not harsher ones, compared to steroids, but they are definitely not as effective as the latter ones. Therefore, it would make much more sense to use steroids, get better results, and most probably suffer less side effects. Also, you might as well consider using SARMS - they may be not as potent as steroids are, but they are the safest alternative when it comes to PED's, since they will barely cause any side effects at all.

Top Bottom