Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Orange

Snatch518

I heard a lot of great things about this supplement. Then I heard GNC took it off the shelves because it wasn't very healthy and they are working on re-designing this product to make it "safer" in lack of a better word. Does anyone have an update on what's going on with this product?

Ultimate Orange contains/ed ephedrine. Just yesterday I saw a premixed Ultimate Orange drink that was "ephedrine free". Perhaps the redesign is the removal of the ephedrine.

If you have a Vitamin World in your area, check there. They have sort of a generic house brand that makes knock-offs of popular products i.e. Crea-Tech=Cell-Tech, Extreme Orange=Ultimate Orange, etc. for alot cheaper. The ingredients are basically identical. -------LATE-----

Ultimate Orange...

We sell this crap where I work. The funny thing is we just got it in a couple weeks ago, and as far as I know it was taken off the market a long time ago. This has the ephedra in it bTW. It's like 20 bucks.

I used to use Ultimate Orange ALONG time ago. It definetly works, cause of the ephedrine and caffeine in it. However, it doesn't taste too good.

I also heard that they stopped making it. My theory is because it was a powder, and very easy to use too much of it, so you'd get more ephedrine than is safe. I think I've seen pill forms of Ultimate Orange now. The pills make it easier to get a safe dosage.

I still liked the powdered drink form though. It allowed you to sip and get a more controlled energy spike.

There is some powdered ephedrine caffeine stuff you can mix. I think nutripeak had it for a while. I want that to mix with glycerine, whey and carbs. That would be a great workout drink.

Next Proteins sold the rights to make Ultimate Orange to another person. The insurance is getting crazy for supplement companies now. The person who bought the rights to it, never made any. Next Proteins has come back out with Ultimate Orange, but it is ephedra free. That is the basic story behind it.

Top Bottom