Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Orange?

Brewmister26

Hey bro's, I was thinkin of takin this shit I was hearin a lot about, Ultimate Orange. Has anyone on the boards tried this stuff and if so what did you think. If anyone will share there past experiences with this supplement it would be great. Thanks again bro's, hope to hear somethin soon. Thanks again.

I took it years ago when it first came out...the stuff was ahead of its time...but now I guess it is average. I think it had a lot of ephedrine and caffeine in it.

and a lot of carbs.

I also took it "back in the days" and it worked pretty good.... It gives you plenty of energy since its mainly Ephedra,Caffene, and Carbs ... along with some protein. Its not that bad and pretty cheap about $10 for a pound...Now they have a new Punch flavor also...

:jump:

Excellent stuff that Ultimate Orange. It is one of the only supplements that works and you know it is working about 20 mins after you drink it! originally made 20 years ago by Dan Duchaine R.I.P Dan who was truly years ahead of his time

I used the pills and they didn't come close to getting me as fired up as ripped fuel does. Maybe the drinks more effective though

back in college me and my friends use take The Ultimate Orange before every football game and during half time.

And Duchaine was definitely the man...he was a pioneer.

Muscle Media 2000 was also ahead of its time. The first magazine to talk about juice. The first to promote morning cardio. The first to promote glycerol. The first to promote creatine. The list goes on and on.

Back then IronMan and the other magazine would not touch that topic with a ten foot pole.

Today...different story.

I had heard a lot about this product and to be honest with you I was a little dissapointed. In terms of energy it did not even come close to xenadrine.

discontinued

FYI.....Next Nutrition dicontinued Ultimate Orange & Ultimate Punch a few months ago. With the rising adverse reaction cases and increasing liability, Next stepped out of the ephedra race. They just released a new Ultimate Orange ready to drink with loads of caffeine and it's made entirely without ephedra. Another product called Xapp was just released by Next Nutrition too, it's just like Red Bull, but without the sugar.

I took it a time or 2 witk a large increase in energy. I won't know how that effected my workout but it had to have hepled!!

i use to take like 10 scoops of this shit before and durring workouts...damn i was fired up

Top Bottom