Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyrosine and Caffine synergystic?

Enock

I've heard tyrosine (1-2gram) and Caffine have a synergystic effect? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Whats the price of Tyrosine anyway?

oh and what the hell is tyrosine I've seen the bottles before and vitamin world but didn't take any notice

tyrosine as far as i know helps you concentrate, focus, and i use it sometimes to study. It also does something to help you naturally speed up your metabolism so it can function optimally. Other than that never heard of other uses.

Tyrosine is a multi functional amino acid. It acts as a neuro transmitter so it can be very beneficial for treating depression etc. because of its mood enhancing effect. Many BB's take it pre-workout at 4-6 grams because it helps you really dial in to the mind-body connection.

As for weight loss, tyrosine increases your thyroid output naturally. Often it is combined with gugul lippids to optimize this effect. You could add some caffeine with it, but a better alternative would be synephrine. It also compliments any ECA stack as well.

Tyrosine combined with paba and beta-carotene can really help you tan better as well.

Top Bottom