Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna canning companies that rip you off

blood_drinker

Recently I went out grocery shopping for my tuna cans. I always buy 200g albacore tuna. I went home to prepare my lunch. I open the can, half the tuna in the can is missing. I open another one, same thing. I bought 8 cans, ate all of em, and 3 were like this. The tuna is shredded tuna, so it looks tampered, so I can't just take it to the store. I mean it's really just a tuna can, but it pissed me off like hell.
Any one else get this?

I get this also, but I get 6oz cans from WalMart. They are only $.50 so I just forget about it.

The main problem I run into is when the clerk asks why I need to buy 80 cans of tuna. When this happens I just flash my guns!!

Gymtime: At school mostly, and with my chick. I mean I have a life, and as much as I love elite I needed a break, it was getting in the way of everything. But now Im back, moderating moderately :FRlol: Damn, I've lost my sense of humor.
So, what's been up in elite?

Nothing to write home about. Just the new platinum memberships and karma, which I think is new since you left. Other than that, business as usual.

Figured you were back in school. Good to see you back bro, you have been missed. :beer:

Thanks man. What is this whole karma thing? No one notified me and in the mod forum theyre just like KARMA IS BACK.
What is this? I have 50 points...(good or bad?)

Using the karma button at the bottom of each post, you can send people good or bad karma for that post. You hit the button and a popup appears asking if you approve or dissapprove of the post, plus there's an area for comments. I believe getting too much negative karma would be grounds for bannishment.

I used to know what the point was, but I've since forgotten. You'll get the idea. I'll send you some Welcome Back Karma....seeing as 50 pts aint all that great for a mod. :)

Yeah i kinda figured. :(
Damn ...i wish karma was around when we had those big debates in the diet board. Any new big threads that are now gone i should know about though?

Top Bottom