Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttokkyo sust, new batches still cause pain?

gorth97

Hi,

I've been reading a lot of previous posts about how the original Testerons had high Benzyl alcohol which was causing many people lots of pain around the injection sites, but many members have claim the newer lots have fixed the problem.

According to the ttokkyo's site, they are still making it with Benzyl alcohol at 10% v/v. Is this a reduction of the original alcohol content?

Has anyone tried more recent batches and still get the pain, or is it much less painful. Thanks.

Also, anyone ever change the needle on the sust redijects. I hear its an 18g (ouch).

I've read a few posts about some of the newer batches not being as painful. In case you get the painful batch I'd recommend trying andy13's thread about removing the benzyl alcohol from the sust. I just ordered mine and am going to try his method to see if it helps with the pain. And yeah alot of people shoot the redijects through 23g instead of the 18. if i remember right iron game said he even uses 25g.

Top Bottom