Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to gain mass naturaly please help

SmooThy5464

I Have been trying to gain as much muscle mass as posible without using anabolics anyone know any good suppliments i am 18 6foot 185lbs and i use creatine/protein shakes/and just started andr please help with some suppliment ideas
Thanks

thanks i am kind of new to the area and am getting sick of working my butt of an gaining NO! weight i think i have been 185lbs for ever lol ok thanks for the suggestion

Been there done that. When people told me this game was at least 50% diet, I didn't believe them. I do now. If you want to gain weight you need to eat bro. Obviously right now you are no where eating enough. My suggestion to you is to slowly start raising your calories. I stress slowly so you can gradually increase calories w/ time. You don't want to jump into eating 2000 more calories a day. Start eating 500calories more a day for a week, then add another 500 and see where you go w/ it. If it still isn't enough keep adding 500calories/week till you start growing.

About protein, make sure you're taking in at least 1g/pound, at the absolute minimum. And try to stick to real food as much as you possibly can. Weight gainers are not the answer, they're good after a workout but that's it. Don't depend on them if you can still stuff food down your throat.

Make sure workouts are intense. And minimize your cardio. I've seen posts where people workout 4 days a week and do 1 hour of cardio the rest of the days and then wonder why they don't gain weight. Minimize cardio and hit the gym 3 or maximum 4 times per week. Make sure your workouts are intense. What ever you're doing consider that your start off point and increase in intensity. Try not to stay in the gym more than 1.5 hours.

Thanks about how many calories should i be taking in daily though i am very new to the dieting side i used to used the adkins diet a while back high fat/protein but was never extremly successfull so i pretty much stuck to the "seefood" (see food i eat it) but yes i dont workout for more then an hour to hour in a half and hardl ever to cardio i used to run alot but i cut running down to once a week too to try to put on some seiz thanks for the info please feel free to post your comments thanks

I take in b/w 4000-5000 calories/day. It depend on how fast your metabolism is, what you do throughout the day, etc. Find out what works for you. But bottom line is excess calories will put on the weight you're looking for. Just try not to go straight for the dingdongs and twinkies, try to get there eating clean.

1) Be sure to do compound (powerlifting style) exerices. Stick w/ full SQUATS, bench, full deadlifts and stay away from machine exerices. This will build you the best frame. Worry about the 'bodybuilding' exerices after you put on some size (muscle not fat).

2) Eat a lot of steak, chicken, fish and other good meats. If you have to choose between pizza and a steak. Pick the steak. I know too many peole that want to add size by increasing their cals but eat crap foods. The only thing they are increasing is their waistline! Real food gets you real BIG.

3) Take a good protein supp. This is the king of supps and is needed for growth.

Bro, there's no better place to get advice than on this board.
You can work your butt out but if the way you lift is sloppy then you'll get stuck,all movement should be slow for example bench press, more often than not bb will push up slow and lower it fast, it's dead wrong, try push fast and lower it down slow, the same goes for dipping and all other movement, work against your muscle, and yes go for food not supplement.
As for steroid work out for a couple of years then think about it, I were on AS when I were 30years young but now I'm natural.

Top Bottom